I actually heard about Susan through a local bridal boutique. I am a teacher who was trying to plan a summer wedding (June) in less than seven months! At that point in time, I had been engaged for less than one month. I was totally stressing out over everything that was necessary to do in order to plan and organize a wedding! Since I felt like I didn't have enough time to successfully plan a wedding on my own, the local bridal boutique owner gave me a stack of business cards. In that stack, there were a few wedding planners. At the top of her list of recommendations was Susan.
I can remember it like it was yesterday. It was a week or so before Christmas when I gave Susan a call. Although we had never met, she immediately put me at ease. One of the first things she said to me over the phone was, "Jenny, the first need you need to do is stop stressing over your wedding. Everything will get done. We have plenty of time to create the wedding you are hoping for. It's just a matter of checking things off the list. So what I need you to do right now is relax. Enjoy the Christmas holiday with family and friends. Don't even think about the wedding. We can meet once before Christmas, just to touch base, and then we can get started in January." I can't even begin to explain how much that one phone call put me at ease.
From that moment on, planning a wedding became a completely different concept in my mind. It was now just a matter of scheduling and planning. It was creating a checklist and taking things one step at a time. I knew I was in good hands. Throughout the following six months, I realized how truly fortunate I was to have stumbled upon Susan's business card. The only way I can describe my experience of working with Susan would be, "Incredible". My husband (Adrian) and I hired Susan to work with us for the six months prior to our wedding, as well as our wedding day. She always made herself available and I never felt like there was an inconvenient time to give her a call with questions or to ask for advice. I knew she was there for Adrian and me. She genuinely cared about our happiness throughout the entire process.
Basically, Susan exceeded our expectations; Adrian's and my wedding day exceeded our expectations. Without a question, Susan went above and beyond what I had ever hoped for in a wedding planner! As Susan says, she is a "wedding designer". It is very important to her to be more than just a "wedding planner". I know our wedding experience would have been far different without Susan by our side.
So here are the main reasons why Susan is an impeccable wedding designer:
1) She genuinely cares about the happiness of her clients.
2) She always makes herself available. Susan promptly returns phone calls and emails. You never feel like you are a burden when you contact her.
3) She is INCREDIBLY organized and reliable.
4) Her knowledge and experience in the wedding business are very evident. Her ideas and input are extremely valuable.
5) She will cater to your needs. Her motto is "Your Wedding, Your Way".
6) Before and on your wedding day, you will have complete confidence in her work. She is trustworthy and dependable. I can honestly say that my wedding day was worry-free and one of the happiest days of my life! Eliminating the stress and knowing that we were in good hands, played a huge role in our wedding day being absolutely amazing! It was the wedding of our dreams and we couldn't have asked for a better experience!
From the bottom of our hearts, Adrian and I THANK YOU! You and your husband are incredible people and we thank God to have you in our lives! Adrian and I sincerely hope we can remain life-long friends! I know you both truly care about us. You two are some of the most selfless, caring people I have ever met. It's been a true pleasure having you two in our lives!View All Testimonials